- 1/2 Cup Vanilla OxyWhey Protein Powder (Get Yours Here!)
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 450g Greek Style Frozen Yogurt (or low fat ice cream)
- 30g Choc Chips
- 40g Peanut Butter
1. Pre-heat oven to 175C/347F.
2. Mix together your base ingredients.
3. Push out mixture on to pie tray.
4. Bake the base for 15 minutes and then let cool.
5. Fill with the Greek Style Frozen Yogurt (or low fat ice cream).
6. Sprinkle on Choc Chips.
7. Drizzle peanut butter over the top.
8. Freeze overnight.