Having trouble falling asleep? Sick of spending hours counting sheep and waking up feeling more tired than ever? Well, you’re in luck because EHPlabs is here to help with our scientifically proven sleep support supplements!
Formulated with ingredients designed to calm your body and mind, give you that elusive good night's sleep and get the most out of your day with a mouth-watering range of nighttime supplements.
What Are Sleep Supplements?
Sleep supplements are products that are taken to help improve sleep quality or to help people fall asleep more easily.
It's important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any sleep supplement, as some may have negative side effects or interact with other medications you are taking.
The Benefits Of Natural Sleep Aids
We often overlook just how important sleep is for our fitness and well-being! Human growth hormone (HGH) is actually produced during deep sleep, which promotes tissue regeneration, increases muscle mass, speeds up metabolism & support overall recovery.
All of these factors make sleep supplements even more vital to your health and well-being! Some of the benefits of a natural sleep aid include:
- Helping people fall asleep faster: Some supplements, may help regulate the body's sleep-wake cycle, making it easier to fall asleep at night.
- Improving sleep quality: Supplements such as valerian root and chamomile may have sedative effects that can help people sleep more soundly.
- Reducing insomnia symptoms: Certain supplements may help reduce symptoms of insomnia, such as difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep.
- Improving daytime functioning: By improving sleep quality and reducing insomnia symptoms, supplements may help people feel more alert and refreshed during the day.
We Recommend: OxySleep!
Adults need sleep for 7-9 hours per night in order to successfully manage their weight and maintain healthy physical processes. However, leading a busy life might make it challenging to follow these suggestions, particularly for people who have trouble falling asleep. That's why we created OxySleep: a non-stimulating sleep aid made with scientifically-validated ingredients (L-theanine, ashwagandha, chamomile flowers and passionflower that have been proven to improve sleep quality, resulting in improved post-workout recovery and enabling you to reach your shredding goals!
L-theanine, ashwagandha, camomile flowers, and passionflower are added to this rich hot cocoa to help promote comfortable deep sleep, which is necessary for healthy fat loss, recuperation, and general wellness. This delicious hot-cocoa will fulfill your late-night sweet cravings and provide you the whole-body benefits of bovine collagen to maintain healthy hair, skin, nails, joints, and gut for just 40 calories.
Improving Your Sleep Quality With A Sleep Support Supplement
There are several reasons why someone might consider taking sleep supplements, including:
- Difficulty falling asleep: Some people have trouble sleeping at night due to insomnia or other sleep disorders. A sleep aid may help regulate the body's sleep-wake cycle and make it easier to fall asleep.
- Difficulty staying asleep: People who wake up frequently during the night or have difficulty staying asleep may benefit from sleep supplements that can help improve sleep quality.
- Night shift work: People who work night shifts may have trouble falling asleep during the day due to their body's natural sleep-wake cycle. Sleep supplements can help regulate their sleep-wake cycle and make it easier to fall asleep during the day.
- Jet lag: Traveling across time zones can disrupt the body's sleep-wake cycle, leading to insomnia and other sleep-related problems. Melatonin supplements can help regulate the body's sleep-wake cycle and alleviate jet lag symptoms.
- Stress, anxiety, and depression: These conditions can disrupt the body's sleep-wake cycle and lead to insomnia. Sleep supplements may help reduce stress and anxiety symptoms and improve sleep quality.
- Reliance on sleep medicine: Some people find relying on sleep medicine for a good night's sleep for long periods of time can have adverse effects on their bodies.
It's important to note that sleep supplements should not be used as a long-term solution for sleep problems. It's better to consult with a healthcare professional for a personalized treatment plan.
Can They Be Used As Dietary Supplements?
Pre-sleep shakes can make for a tasty nighttime snack and can be used as a dietary supplement to promote a restful night's sleep. However, like any other supplement, sleep aids should be used in combination with a healthy diet and routine exercise regime for maximum results.